Skip to Content
When you join our Volunteer team, we can find just the right fit for you. Whether you want to:
- help with office coverage during the work week.
- help deliver food boxes if they are available the first Thursday morning of the month and can lift 30 pounds.
- help fill/deliver sand buckets.
- help establish, plant, weed, and/or water the multi-generational garden at the Community Center during the season.
- lend a handy or technical hand as part of our HandyNeighbors program performing simple home maintenance tasks or assisting older adults with technology.
- help finish window inserts at “build days” at Thornton Academy (weekends).
- help maintain the beach mat at Bayview Beach, during the season.
Specific Volunteer Committee positions openings:
- Volunteer Coordinator: contact the Age Friendly office for details.
- Volunteer Social Events Coordinator: contact the Age Friendly office for details.
Interested in joining the team? Contact us today to get start!